The PR2 Profile Probe uses newly patented 1 sensing technology making it possible to measure soil moisture content in a range of soil types and across a wide range of nutrient levels, including saline soil conditions.
- Soil moisture content - not just trends
- Low salinity and temperature sensitivity
- Portable meter option for convenient multi-site measurement
- Out of the box solution - supplied with soil calibrations for common soil types
- IP68 protected connectors for versatile connectivity
- Uses access tubes for easy probe insertion and removal
No other soil moisture probe system enables you to monitor your soil water profiles with such ease and flexibility.
The PR2 soil mositure probe is built around newly patented sensing technology which provides unprecedented performance in all soil types, with minimal influence from either salinity or temperature. The PR2/4 model measures soil moisture at 4 depths down to 40cm or the PR2/6 measures at 6 depths down to 100cm.
The PR2 Profile Probe access tube requires an installation hole 27mm in diameter, allowing easy installation and minimal soil disturbance. Access tubes are manufactured to strict tolerances and are exceptionally strong and durable in the soil. Correct installation is essential and we recommend the use of our specially designed augering equipment.