These modules incorporate the dispersion models for modelling of short time or continuous release and dispersion of pollutant (radioactive or non-radioactive), short or long range atmospheric transport and diffusion under changing weather conditions, wet and dry deposition and radioactive decay.
- Modeling of phenomena as release and dispersion of pollutant, atmospheric transport and diffusion under changing weather conditions, wet and dry deposition, radioactive decay
- Continuous or Short-Term Release
- Planetary boundary layer concepts
- Emission of multiple simultaneous pollutant species
- Pre-defined accident and release scenarios
- GUI integrated decoding and visualization of meteo data