BIM103 and BIM163 are intelligent solar chargers and power supply providers combined into one compact unit.
BIM103 and BIM163 charge the lead-acid batteries and provides power supply to the connected devices either from attached external AC or DC power source, or from the lead-acid battery. Solar chargers BIM103 and BIM163 are suitable for majority of powering systems where battery backup is needed or precise information about power supply is required.
Charging control is performed by using powerful microcontroller. The intelligent charger supports connection of external temperature sensor DS18S20 for measuring battery temperature. BIM103 and BIM163 feature SDI-12 interface for parameters configuration and data access.
- Charging 12 V lead-acid batteries with high rate current
- Charging from AC or DC external power source and solar PV panel
- Power output with battery protection
- External temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Actual status display
- SDI-12 communication interface
- Operating currents, voltages and coulomb counting measurements
- Overload, overvoltage and reverse polarity resistant with notifications