BIM205 is an intelligent solar charger with MPPT function and also power supply provider combined into one compact unit.
BIM205 charges the 12 V or 24 V lead-acid batteries and provides power supply to the connected devices either from attached external AC or DC power source or solar PV panel, or from the lead acid battery. Solar charger BIM205 is suitable for majority of powering systems where charging efficiency and battery backup are essential. BIM205 also provides precise information about power supply.
Charging control is performed by using a powerful microcontroller. The intelligent charger supports connection of external temperature sensor DS18S20 for measuring battery temperature. BIM205 features SDI-12 and RS-232 interface for parameters configuration and data access.
- Charging 12 V or 24 V lead-acid batteries with high rate current
- Charging from AC or DC external power source and solar PV panel
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
- Power output with battery protection
- Actual status display with backlight
- SDI-12 and RS-232 communication interfaces
- Operating currents, voltages and coulomb counting measurements
- Overload, overvoltage and reverse polarity resistant with notifications